IPLA Conference 2019: A Deeper Dive into Physical Literacy
£54.00 – £225.00
10th – 12th June 2019, The University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus, Gloucester, UK
This conference being held by the International Physical Literacy Association (IPLA), in Gloucester, will provide an opportunity for professionals and volunteers involved in physical literacy to explore the concept on a deeper level.
The goals of the IPLA Conference 2019 ‘A Deeper Dive into Physical Literacy’ are:
- Bringing together international speakers, researchers, practitioners, policy makers, and administrators; to share their knowledge during formal keynote presentations, workshops, paper presentations and practical sessions.
- To challenge, inspire and support practitioners in providing accessible opportunities to nurture physical literacy.
- Providing opportunities to network with other professionals to share ideas and resources.
- Promoting the value of physical literacy across the lifespan worldwide.
- To continue to develop the concept of physical literacy, providing a forum for exchange of views and research.
The full IPLA Conference 2019 programme can be downloaded from the links below:
- IPLA Conference 2019 - Conference Programme (PDF)
- IPLA Conference 2019 - Conference Programme (Microsoft Word)
Getting There By Train
- The closest railway station is Gloucester.
- The No. 94 bus runs from the bus station opposite the railway station. It stops outside the campus, and runs every 10-15 mins.
- It takes less than 5 mins to get to Oxstalls by bus.
- It takes about 25 mins to walk from the station to the campus.
- Bristol Airport (BRS) – 37 miles
- Birmingham International Airport (BHX) – 48 miles
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL) – 56 miles
Local Accommodation / Hotels
Please note, the following list does not constitute a recommendation from the IPLA:
- Edward Hotel
- Beautiful Coach House
- Ibis Gloucester
- Holiday Inn – Gloucester and Cheltenham
- The Station Hotel
- The New Inn Hotel
If you would like to submit an abstract to present at the IPLA Conference 2019, please complete and return the form below:
Please select your ticket type and the quantity of tickets required below, then add details for each conference attendee.
Please make sure you complete all ticket details before clicking the buy button.