IPLA Conference 2018: Physical Literacy – Coaching, Community and Education
£50.00 – £300.00
26th – 28th June 2018, Sport Wales – Cardiff (UK)
This conference being held by the International Physical Literacy Association (IPLA), in Cardiff, will provide an opportunity for professionals and volunteers involved in coaching, community provision of physical activity, health and education, to share their practice and learn from each other.
The goals of the IPLA Conference ‘Physical Literacy – Coaching, Community and Education’ are:
- Bringing together international speakers, researchers, practitioners, policy makers, and administrators; to share their knowledge during formal keynote presentations, workshops, paper presentations and practical sessions.
- Celebrating the impact physical literacy has on individual communities (both locally and globally).
- To challenge, inspire and support practitioners in providing accessible opportunities to nurture physical literacy.
- Providing opportunities to network with other professionals to share ideas and resources.
- Promoting the value of physical literacy across the lifespan worldwide.
- To continue to develop the concept of physical literacy, providing a forum for exchange of views and research.
The full IPLA Conference 2018 programme can be downloaded via the link below:
For information about local accommodation options, please see the link below:
IPLA Conference 2018 - Accommodation List
Abstract submissions are now closed. However, we are still accepting student abstracts (poster presentations) – please contact us for more information.
Please select your ticket type and the quantity of tickets required below, then add details for each conference attendee.